Yay! Finally got my January LuxeBox. I was starting to get worried. But of course, I have no been disappointed. In fact, finding two boxes inside the package was a big surprise. Although, I’ll say this every time, I wish there was more makeup.
Just going over the contents a little in detail:
Bath & Body box:
- Schick Hydro Silk | Razor Be amongst the first few people in North American to try the new razor.
- Fekkai | Advanced Brilliant Glossing shampoo Treat your hair with this shampoo and conditioner that everyone has been raving about.
Regular Luxe box:
- Loose Button | MYSCENT Take a look at the collection of scents that we put together just for you. From sweet to sultry to elegant, we’re sure you’ll find a perfect scent for whatever occasion you may have. Take your pick for the day and have fun with it! [Prada – Candy, Prada – Infusion d’Iris, Nina Ricci – L’Air du Temps, Nina Ricci – Nina, Paco Rabanne – Black XS For Her, Paco Rabanne – Lady Million]
- Yves Rocher | Rouge Dragee Lipstick The creamy texture of this lipstick will comfortably hug your lips while providing irresistable colour that’s enriched with musk rose oil. This lipstick defines your beautiful pout for a stunning winter look.
- Olay Regenerist | Wrinkle Revolution Complex See results in an instant. Watch as advanced micro-fillers and light-diffusing particles smooth the look of fine lines right before your eyes. This wrinkle treatment’s formula also hydrates to reduce the appearance of deep lines in just 14 days. For best results, use twice a day, every day.
- NYX | Liquid Eye Liner This classic formula delivers everything you want in a liquid eye liner – sharp application, lasting colour and a quick-dry ability – with 16 riveting shades from pink to baby green and ocean. With this many looks to choose from, you might be inspired to switch u your eye liner every day of the week.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee | Level 3 Premium coffee as it was meant to be. Finely crafted, tastefully smooth and easy to find. From a light and crisp level 1 to a bold and intense Level 5, it’s coffee simplified.
And my outfit of the day:
Cardigan – Forever 21
White vneck – Can’t remember, but like I said, you can buy them anywhere
Tights – Garage