Woohoo! First Halloween tutorial this year. I posted this a few days ago on youtube but didn’t have a chance to blog about it until now. This is my ventriloquist doll makeup with eyes inspired by Gyaru-style/fashion in Japan. Enjoy!
Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in “Tough as Taupe”
- Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in “Blackest Black”
- ELF 100-in-1 palatte
- ELF trio in “Bombshell Brown”
- NYX Caribbean Collection palette in “I Dream of Jamaica”
- Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara in “Black”
- Fake lashes from Ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Pair-Natural-Thick-Fake-False-Eyelashes-Eye-Lash-/160611708375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6b1ba6ea7a)
- Pur Mineral Glow bronzer
- Rimmel blush in “Pink Sugar”
- Hard Candy Moon Glow in “Luminizing”
- Floral dress thrifted from Value Village
- Cardigan from Urban Planet
If you have any requests, feel free to let me know and I’ll try my best to accommodate them!