Oh, how I love the sound of my nasally voice.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse
- Urban Decay De-Slick spray
- Sephora birthday gift!
- Bliss The ‘Bod’ Squad set
- Milani brow fix
- Ponds towellettes
- Maybelline transparent Great Lash for lashes or brows
- L’Oreal Voluminous (Carbon Black) waterproof mascara
So, a little behind the brand Bliss. It was founded in 1996, and their headquarters is located in New York. They are multi-platform, so not only have they created products which are luxury spa quality, they also have spas located all around the world. For more information, you can visit http://www.blissworld.com.
I don’t suggest ordering products off their website if you’re from Canada, as shipping can be quite pricey. But if you’re looking for their basic best-sellers (ie. body butters, shower gels, FatGirlSlim products) then you can find a large variety of them at your local Sephora or the Sephora website.
* Please let me know if you’re interested in a review of any of the products I mentioned!