Found this tag off Zia’s blog “Bits of Days” and thought it would be appropriate since it wasn’t too long ago since I got back from travelling!
1. Where are you from in the world?
I was born, raised, and still live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
2. Have you been overseas? When/Where?
I’ve been overseas numerous of times. I’ve been to Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Germany, and Italy.
3. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?
I prefer to travel to a country when it’s summer. It’s easier to pack lighter, it’s more comfortable to just wear variations of t-shirts and shorts, and it just feels more lively.
4. Summer or winter fashion?
I adore both types of fashion. Love crops and high-waisted shorts in the summer, and tons of layering in the winter. But I don’t like humidity or having to wear a jacket.
5. Where is somewhere you would love to travel too?
I’d love to visit the UK, South Korea, Sweden, France, Switzerland, Hawaii, or Australia.
6. Name your essential makeup items for the beach
When I go to the beach, I intend to swim, and makeup does not last when the waves hit your face. The only thing I would even think to grab is probably a waterproof brow pencil because God knows even the fish in the water would die from fright from my sad brows.
7. Are you currently saving up for a trip?
I’m always saving for a trip.
8. Do you like/dislike traveling?
I absolutely love travelling. I love being submerged in culture – language, food, religion… everything. I’ve been travelling since I was 3.
9. Name a place in the world you would love to shop.
There isn’t a specific place, because I’m an avid shopper. I’m sure I can satisfy my shopping hunger in just about any country.
10. What accent in the world is your favorite to hear?
British and French. Easily.